Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approaching Chicks in the gym

U

UA_Iron

Before anyone asks what a gym is...do a google search.

anyway. I see this girl in the gym a lot. We are both aware of each other's presence and I was wondering how I could approach her without infringing on gym etiquette.

She really intrigues me because she's short, blonde, cute, and a damn hard worker. I was doing pec dec flyes(finishing off my chest routine) and she was nearby on the leg extensions and I could see the struggle in her face...damn it was sexy.

So any of you geniuses have a good idea of how to go about talking to her?

I'm not sure. I've wondered the same thing. I know it can happen, because a couple that I am friends with met in the gym. I'm usually a sweaty socially inept mess in the gym so I'm not at my best, but still, there are many a chick I'd like to "get to know" I see in the gym.

saying hi and smiling normally goes a long way. if shes a member there, you have a long time to work on her, so warm her up with a few hellos and then do your thing, i dont see the difficulty

GoldenDelicious said:
saying hi and smiling normally goes a long way. if shes a member there, you have a long time to work on her, so warm her up with a few hellos and then do your thing, i dont see the difficulty

^^^GoldenApples is correct.

Don't do anything special, smiling and saying hi, being genuine really do go along way to endearing you to females in the gym. Be courteous and offer help whenever necessary. Go about your business and you'll be STR8.

You guys who see this as "difficult" are overthinking it......just take the shit as it comes and you be in there like swimwear.....

Hope this helps.

DIV

:chomp:

I get in a zone in the gym and act a little weird apparently.

Yeah, I'll stop overthinking this thing.

Start off with just smiling some ppl don't want to be bothered

GoldenDelicious said:

Listen to the guy, he knows a lot about women. Most gay guys do

Top Bottom