Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

By Age 30, how many people have you slept with?

Well lets just say I traveled the world, 3-5 in Germany, Amsterdam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, England, Copenhagen, then there is here in the US... I tried to sleep with someone in every city I ever visited. The trips to Thailand were atleast 10-15 in total. My GF doesn't want to know. They were not all 10's LOL some 5's.
Yeah I have some skills. I was talking to my therapist and she said "well you know most woman never have an orgasm during intercourse and I just laughed at her. When we were done she didn't doubt me... No I didn't bang her!

Well lets just say I traveled the world, 3-5 in Germany, Amsterdam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, England, Copenhagen, then there is here in the US... I tried to sleep with someone in every city I ever visited. The trips to Thailand were atleast 10-15 in total. My GF doesn't want to know. They were not all 10's LOL some 5's.
Yeah I have some skills. I was talking to my therapist and she said "well you know most woman never have an orgasm during intercourse and I just laughed at her. When we were done she didn't doubt me... No I didn't bang her!

LOL when u said when we where done she didnt doubt me I was like hell no she didnt bang her patient :( I almost felt horrified there for a second....

no i tried to bang her though. But whatever cant screw everyone you meet i guess.

Top Bottom