Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3somes...

QT you still dont understand.

You have three holes. Men have one penis each

How about me and two other Ef guys and I get the mouth.

Never. The thought of seeing nakid, hairy, smelly man ass would surely cause me to vomit and probably not be able to get it up for a while. This is NOT homophobia - I'm fine with homosexuals - I just don't want to see another nakid man, ESPECIALLY IN BED!

newpump said:
Never. The thought of seeing nakid, hairy, smelly man ass would surely cause me to vomit and probably not be able to get it up for a while. This is NOT homophobia - I'm fine with homosexuals - I just don't want to see another nakid man, ESPECIALLY IN BED!

LOL. I wouldn't get in bed with a hairy smelly guy either. Just like most straight guys wouldn't get into bed with a hairy, smelly woman.

I have had a few threesomes w/2 chicks. But, I have had some foursomes. My best friend and I have done it a few times w/girls we met. Thank God for my hot tub. (We just had sex w/the chicks not each other)

Also, a 4some w/another friend and a girl I was seeing and her friend. And, another time I was hanging w/this girl I used to go out with yrs ago. Her boss (a girl) had seen a pic of me and wanted to meet me. We get over there and the girls start going at it in the bedroom. So, I was making small talk w/her bosses husband. I said wtf lets go see whats up w/the ladies. We all went at it. (not me and the guy) BTW all he did was give the girls oral. (about 2 hrs straight!!!!!!!)

I have a couple of real funny stories of 3somes and 4somes I had. But, I'm too tired to type. Actually, I'm to tired to go through the whole process of 3somes anymore. lol I'm getting old

I know some men who would be in a threesome with another man and some who would never do it. I guess it depends on their prefrence...I could do either...

Women are beautiful, attractive, smell good and aren't hairy. Men are ugly, hairy and don't smell particularly good. So, no. :)

bluepeter said:
Women are beautiful, attractive, smell good and aren't hairy. Men are ugly, hairy and don't smell particularly good. So, no. :)

ugly subjective and hairy and smelly depends on how well the guy takes care of himself...

Top Bottom