Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 in 4 women prefer house cleaning to sex

I know how to fuck.. and i have references.. but I sure as hell wouldnt want any of them seeing what I write here... you all would be attending my funeral.

Sugarplum said:
I was about to answer this and say its bull- there's no way in hell i'd give up a roll in the sheets to dust. but i started thinking about my girlfriends and what their answers might be.
the one with 2 year old twins and a husband who works all the time- she'd might want to clean.
the one who's gained 100lbs since getting married- she'd probably want to clean.
the one who thinks wearing a thong is 'dirty'- she'd want to clean.
i know i have friends who'd want sex instead, but it might not be that innacurate.

This exactly like my friends wives. Sugarplum, Where you married before? If so, did your desire go down, or just find your caught up in day to day activities, or sex drive constant all the way through. (You don't have to answer if too personal)

I have read that married woman replace their sexuality w/kids/new house/job/etc. Even lesbians in a long term relationship stop having sex. Sex becomes a less important thing in the relationship.????

If my wife/GF/etc.. ever said she preferred cleaning to sex.. Id grab my car keys a few peices of clothing and walk out the door without saying goodbye.

ANY woman that has her priorities fucked up that bad does not deserve a mate.

on the other hand.. any guy that would prefer drinking in a bar to sex.. deserves the same.

i dont mind doing either

i like the screwing part alot better though

awittyusername said:
This exactly like my friends wives. Sugarplum, Where you married before? If so, did your desire go down, or just find your caught up in day to day activities, or sex drive constant all the way through. (You don't have to answer if too personal)

I have read that married woman replace their sexuality w/kids/new house/job/etc. Even lesbians in a long term relationship stop having sex. Sex becomes a less important thing in the relationship.????

i am married.
15 years actually, since i was 22.
do i like to clean? no, but i like things to be clean so i do it.
i like sex a lot more though and would rather do that than most anything. i've always been like that.

superqt4u2nv said:
I am not married but I would much rather be fucking like rabbits then cleaning house.
thats what we like to hear :D

Top Bottom