Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 in 4 women prefer house cleaning to sex

The Healing Garden
Gay Search

Apparently, 51 % of men prefer gardening to going to the pub, while 25% of women prefer gardening to having sex. Though as St. Alan of Titchmarsh once pointed out, gardens are all about sex anyway: plant sex that is.

This is a totally delightful book: gorgeous photographs, well-written text and lots of information covering a surprisingly wide spectrum.

From herbaceous borders to zen simplicity, from healing herbs to therapeutic colours, from soothing sounds to reflective waters and from gardens bursting with scent to gardens with low-allergen plants, there's something for everyone here and I defy you to read it and remain uninspired.

There are recipes for creating your own herbal and flower remedies, designs that incorporate the principles of feng shui, explanations of how our eyes take in colour and how our lungs distribute scent throughout our bodies, and how this affects our moods, health and general wellbeing.

Each section comes with a list of plants suitable for each season: red berries in January or sweet scent in April, there's balm for the mind, heart and soul on every page.

Plus Points: beautifully presented; very informative; uplifting; inspiring.

Hardback, 176p, BBC Worldwide 2001. Illus, index.
ISBN: 0563537043

I was about to answer this and say its bull- there's no way in hell i'd give up a roll in the sheets to dust. but i started thinking about my girlfriends and what their answers might be.
the one with 2 year old twins and a husband who works all the time- she'd might want to clean.
the one who's gained 100lbs since getting married- she'd probably want to clean.
the one who thinks wearing a thong is 'dirty'- she'd want to clean.
i know i have friends who'd want sex instead, but it might not be that innacurate.

I cna never ever ever get enough sex....I just find time to clean in between the sex...i do have some married friends who would rather dust...sorry to say

My ex was just the opposite - she'd rather fuck than clean the house. In fact, she rarely cleaned the house at all. I've really noticed it since I've been cleaning the house myself for the past few days (just to keep busy) and I've noticed just how dirty it really was.

Maybe if my house was a barn with some cows in it she might have cleaned more often. :rolleyes:

Sugarplum said:
I was about to answer this and say its bull- there's no way in hell i'd give up a roll in the sheets to dust. but i started thinking about my girlfriends and what their answers might be.
the one with 2 year old twins and a husband who works all the time- she'd might want to clean.
the one who's gained 100lbs since getting married- she'd probably want to clean.
the one who thinks wearing a thong is 'dirty'- she'd want to clean.
i know i have friends who'd want sex instead, but it might not be that innacurate.

Yes, it makes sense when you put in that context. Most people are fat or uanattactive or both.

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Seashell again.

Sugarplum Id clean house with you anyday.. it would take us all fucking day.. but it would be the most fun cleaning you have ever had.

Top Bottom