Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zero carb diet causing me depression?

i haven't eaten any carbs in almost a week now, i upped my fat intake to compensate but i think it is causing me to become gloomy, bummed and generally depressed :( anyone think it possible or should i look for another cause for my recent onset battle with depression.

"metaphor for a missing moment pull me into your perfect circle one womb one shape one resolve liberate this will to release us all gotta cut away clear away snip away and sever this umbilical residue that's keeping me from killing you"

been suffering with depression(manic) for years, had it beat down for about a month now but its resurgence has caused me great concern because of how its turning me this time....very gloomy, very angry and hostile and then quick to hide away from the world again . yeah im on my usual xenadrine dosage.

I remember reading that it's the lack of a mineral(potasium or zinc) that causes depression in low carb diets.

I will have a look for you.

it can give you a sious lack of energy and you cannot think clearly because of it... i hate to low carb but i am doing it right now... i will not no carb tho... that is uncalled for unless maybe you need to lose weight for surgery or something.

well stimulants can fuck with your head. Basically ECA's are akin to methamphetamine. And meth can cause depression (also some other vary nast side effects too). I suffer from depression so I stopped taking ECA's. They were making me miserable. At least stay off them for a week or 2 to see what happens. I take an ECA prior to working out, that's it.

and do not take ECA's with anti depressants. that is a big time no-no.

julez, please do ...much appreciated

nicole, far from brave, just too driven to lose the fat and get cut, how are you today beautiful?

Saint, its worked for me in the past, and with the upped fat i feel pretty normal, i can concentrate here at work and at the gym i feel just dandy....

The closer I get to zero carbs, the crazier I get, no energy, moody/depressed, till finally I go berzerk and eat everything in sight.
I've heard that certain amino acid supplements help, but not sure which ones.

Top Bottom