Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the tastiest thing you can do to make chicken taste better?

Olive Oil

cardiosux! said:
I like to stir fyr it with olive oil, lemon, and ginger, a little soy sauce and lots of veggies. BBQ sauce is good too. Cutting it up with some relish, celery, and carrot shavings makes a nice little salad.

I thought Olive Oil went bad when frying. Better check on that. The heat might destroy it somehow.

BreezeKeeper

i usually bake my chicken breast in tin foil packets, and add things to the packets such as veggies..a little bbq sause, rosemary and garlic pieces placed around the chicken while cooking for flavor. sometimes i will use a little badia complete seasoning with an ice cube in the packet..and lots of other variations...

I know its common but its soooooo tasty

Try Lemon and herb sauce its delicious on Chicken breast and its healthy too :)

Nutrition Action

I know noone wants to log off and go searching for it, but here it is anyways:

There's a reallllly cool newsletter called, "The Nutrition Action Newsletter". It's one of the most serious, well-run nutrtion newsletters I've ever seen. It's run by one of those champion-over-evil watchdog types but not quite a rebel, he's very respected actually.

Every month he exposes all kinds of lies and deceptions found on labels and also reports on, and goes up against, the FDA on nutrition issues where the public is getting duped. So what's this gotta do with chicken?!

Well, he's got a section where, each month, he rates like 50 of a certain kind of product based on all sorts of things like

Sodium
Fat
Taste, etc.

He covers a lot, and the items that meet his criteria for healthy get a special mention. This last one was MARINADES! Man what a list. If you really want to make your chicken taste better, find that newsletter. They tested the marinades 3 different ways:

Letting the chicken soak for an hour,
Letting the chicken soak over night, and
Smearing it on just before cooking.

FYI, he said by smearing the marinade on just before baking there was no noticeable taste difference. Anyways, one of the marinades that I remember was called MIKO.

So just go to the supermarket and check out the marinade section. He listed a bunch that were healthy, low-fat and under 300mg sodium.

On my way out, here's how I make my chicken taste better. It takes a while but I make a lot and it's awesome:
  1. Put as much chicken as you want in a pot
  2. Cover with Water and Bring to a Slow Boil
  3. Add Tablespoonfuls of Tomato Paste to Thicken
  4. (the thickening happens quicker than you might think)
  5. Continue on a Slow Boil Adding the Following Spices
  6. Salt, Cumin, Garlic (fresh cloves best), and Crushed Red Pepper
  7. (Easy with the Red Pepper!)
  8. You can add Ochra to it but if its frozen, the ice will dilute the spices so taste test
  9. Slow Boil Until Just after the Chicken has really softened up and started to come apart
  10. Ladle over a bed of white rice
    [/list=1] I got this from an African bro and it rocked. You will need breath mints. lol

Breezekeeper, trying to make chicken taste good

chicken or turkey

take chicken breast or turkey, first rub low cal mayo on your chicken both sides then season with package of good seasons mix, I like fresh ground pepper on mine, then you can grill this or place in oven in wraped foil cook for about 30 minutes or until done it also depends on the size. When you cut into this the juice just flows out....... Take zucchini and peel like you would a potatoe down to the seeds. Saute with olive oil, galic and ground pepper and then serve your chicken on top
jagwire:angel:

Breeze, I never heard that but I am definitely gonna ck it out! I always make my stir fyr w/ it... Thanks for the info!!

Try This Too.

You're welcome, cs.

You might want to try the All-Natural Magic Seasoning Blends from Chef Paul Prudhomme--the chef who is a spitting image of Dom Deluise. Check it out at:

www.chefpaul.com

For a catalog 1800 457 2857

Happy Chowing,

Breezekeeper

Top Bottom