Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the best cereal out their??

Next nutrition ( u know. makers of desighner whey protein )makes a cereal. its high in protein and has some good carbs as well. i say that would be the best for your goals

I can't think of anything that could possibly top plain old oatmeal. Unless you don't consider this a cereal...

Shredded Wheat 'N Bran from Post is great !

It has a whopping 2 ingredents, whole grain wheat and wheat bran. obviously very low GI and a great souce of complex carbs and dietary fiber. 47 grams of carbs per serving, 8 grams of dietary fiber, 7 grams of protein.

check it out !

Kashi makes health food type stuff and they have a cereal that is VERY high fiber, low sugar, loaded with good carbs. Still does not top oatmeal IMHO. It is not very flavorful though (how do you do the damn pukin' blue guy) so if you don't like oatmeal, you probably would not like this cereal either!

NateDogg

The all-time perfect breakfast cereal, as we all know, is Cocoa Krispies. :D

If for some reason you can't find them, oatmeal mixed with some protein powder is a close second.

yup, i agree, oatmeal is the way to go. What do you guys prefer...instant or the old fashioned (45hour cooking time)? Heard the regular oatmeal is a better source of fibre, less sodium....Does it actually make that big a difference?

Oatmeal is a good morning starter after a good nights sleep. Another is SmartStart with Low Fat Milk/2% Milk (depending on diet needs), another is Special K with Stawberrys or Bananas! YUM!

barnes3

yea oatmeal is good..for the first 5 years that you eat it all the time. after 10 it starts to taste like shiat and after 15 you start to get the dry heaves thinking about.

eating the same thing day after day is how "keeping" a balanced nutrtious diet gets old you youngers guys should really learn how to diversify your eating habbits. it makes "dieting" much more enjoyable.

Top Bottom