Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tuna Sandwich!!

GrandMaster

any suggestions of what to put in it??
i normally just have the tuna, in some low fat mayo, black pepper,.. :worried:

thinking about adding some celery...

GrandMaster said:
any suggestions of what to put in it??
i normally just have the tuna, in some low fat mayo, black pepper,.. :worried:

thinking about adding some celery...

bulking or cutting?

when cutting, what I do: tuna can + can opener (that is all)

when bulking: tuna can + can opener + bit of mayo (whatever is at hand) + chopped celery + whole wheat bread + salt

If sodium isn't an issue, chopped dill pickles (not sweet), if fat isn't an issue and you'd like to bump protein a little, a finely diced hard boiled egg, and a very nicely ripe sliced tomato between the bread and tuna.

how about some egg whites, boiled of course!! boil 3-4 egss remove the yolk, cut into small peices and add to tuna. eat and enjoy!! added protein with great taste.

by the way what kind of bread are you eating??

I'm looking for good bread thats good for you. ezekiel just wont cut it. i'm onto natures own with no added sugars,colors,preservattives etc..

just curious

straight from the can to the mouth...thats how i do it...although the eggs idea doesnt sound bad at all.....how many of you like tuna in oil? man i made a mistake when i bought some tuna this weekend..its in oil...GROSS! :worried:

i add some cucumber in there if the tunas in a sarnie with low fat salad cream but in spring its just tuna straight from the can-tastes like s**t![from the can!)

i had it with white bread :worried: :(......i know i know... defeats the purpose... but i havent had white bread in a while.... MONTHS...

i always eat whoel wheat bread, 12 grain... oats... luv it

Top Bottom