Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much hardgaining?

Jamolie

Hey guys,

I have been hard gaining for the last couple months and have gone from 143 pounds to 165. I'm 5'9 and I at least want to be up to 180 pounds. But the problem is I am getting a lot of fat around my mid section that I don't like.

My question is what can I do about? Preferably I would like to keep gaining weight but lose the fat I have around my abdominal area, but that sounds like it wont work. So should I tone down my hard gaining and chuck up the cardio?

Let me know if theirs other info u need, I am pretty new to this.

Thanks guys,

My diet looks like this..

Shake - Banana, 2 eggs (with yolk), Milo (don't know if you have that in other countries), and skim milk.

6 Weet-Bix - Don't know if you have this either so ill chuck some nutrition info your way.

This is per serve which is 2 so 3 times this is what I eat

Energy (KJ) 444
(Cal) 106
Protein (g) 3.6
Fat (Total) (g) 0.4
(Saturated Fat) (g) 0.1
Carbs (Total) (g) 20
(Sugars) (g) 0.8

For lunch I usually have 3 sausages, not the pre-cooked ones, and 2 eggs.

2 minute noodles

snack bar

6 Weet-Bix again

Changes all the time for dinner, usually stuff like steak or pasta, and i usually eat if with potatoes and couple of eggs.

Then I have the shake again

On a workout day I have the shake post workout as well.

There ya go, sorry if its a bit long. Thanks for the help.

can you separate your meals like meal 1 bla,bla,bla etc?, looks like very little food to me you need to have 5-7 small meals a day.

Sorry bout that, and yes I don't think I eat a lot, but it seemed to make me gain weight so I dunno, If you think I can chuck in some stuff that would be helpful thanks.

Meal 1 (Breakfast)
Shake
6 Weet-Bix

Meal 2 (Lunch)
3 sausages
2 eggs

Meal 3
2 minute noodles
snack bar
6 Weet-Bix

Meal 4 (Dinner)
Steak
2 eggs
2 potato

Meal 5
Shake

Get rid of the two minute noodles and snack bar and replace it with a good carb source like veggies, ezekiel bread or red potatoes. I dont know what weet bix is but if it is made with flour it will digest quickly and is not the best thing to eat for fat loss. replace that with another slow digesting carb.

Also, you need to maximize protein intake if you want to keep gaining. At 165 lbs you need to eat probably around 200 g of protein in my opinion. So that is 40 g of protein each meal spread out over 5 meals. But make sure to get this protein from solid food and not shakes (unless it is right after a long fast or a workout). Good luck if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Top Bottom