Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

studies about nutella and cancer

robin...

some studies in europe found carcinogenic ingredients in palm oil which is the palm used to make nutella, like glycidol ester which can create cancer cells in the body, have you guys read about it? I love nutella for cheat meal but after seeing this articles I might discontinue having it.

nutella i believe was originally in italy and then spread around the world. I'm not sure what the original product had

but the product today is extremely bad for you bro. i mean it has a shit ton of sugar in it.

if i'm you and i like to spread something on bread for a snack. get almond butter with a good quality jam low in sugar. that is going to be way more healthier than nutella

I have read the studies and honestly, I wouldn't give them much merit. There are carcinogens in literally every single thing you eat.

The soap you use, the perfume you wear etc. all contains carcinogens.

That being said, nutella is full of sugar. If you like nutella, I would get a natural almond butter and add in cocoa powder and stevia. It will taste the exact same at nutella but be much healthier.

If we are talking about a cheat meal once per week I would not worry at all. Anything in excess will be bad for you but limited there would be no concern. I think the same is true for artificial sweeteners.

There is nothing good about nutella, as well as there is nothing that demonic about it.

Some scientific study found that ingredient in nutella causes cancer. Now that ingredient is found in millions of other foods, but the media wrote NUTELLA. Why? Because its eye catching and its a very popular brand.

I would not worry as long as nutella isnt your daily food.

Top Bottom