Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stretch marks

pazlov

Hi All,

This has probably been covered a million times before, but my question is can you eliminate stretch mark?

I started lifting at the young age of 15 years, my body (arms in particular grew to quick for my skin) inside my bicep and inside my shoulder i have some ugly red and white stretch marks and the skin is noticably thinner and less tough if you get what i mean.

Ive tried coco butter which does help but not to what i'd be satisfied with.

Any ideas and opinions would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers, Paz.

I hate them too and mine are fairly bad... Or at least ugly to my standards.

I'm also interested in some helpful responses.

stretch marks occur at the DERMAL level, there is no way to totally remove them without surgery. You can fade them, but the actually marks are tears in the CONNECTIVE tissue beneath the skin. Nothing you put on the skin will make them go away. Sorry. tanning and keeping yourself hydrated will help them appear darker and the skin to be fuller, but you'll have them, to some extent, for life.

retin A has been shown to be effective if its used when theyre still purple

but ya...youre stuck with em, theyre scars

needling/ink-less tattoo has shown some promise

In theory, you're supposed to have them for life. However, I've had very decent results with two products, one pretty expensive and the other pretty cheap and I would say they have complementary effects. The cheap one is Nivea with Q10 and you can't buy it anywhere. Just make sure to use it constantly, twice a day. The other one is harder to find and fairly expensive: copper peptides. Research them and buy them throw the Internet because I'm not sure if I can post the website where I used to buy it but it's nothing short of miraculous in terms of both fading the stretch marks and retightening the skin.

Mine are TERRIBLE had them over a year, all up my legs and ass, all over my shoulders, bicep, and inner arm. No joke, I used to be super skinny then bulked so fast my skin couldnt keep up! Tried lots of products. Bio oil id say worked the best, but expensive.

Stretch marks can't be corrected anymore. You could just use products that can lighten it up and moisturizer to prevent more marks to appear. You can also ask for a derma to ask for any laser that are fitted for you.

yeah when i was growing out of control around 19 i had stretch marks that looked like i was clawed by a bear lol eventually it faded and it doesn't lookj bad and ive grown a whole lot more since then

Top Bottom