Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No meat diet advice please

trifon-1981

I have been on vacations in a tropical country, andthere they did not offer any meat at all – only seafood, and in thebest of the cases some chicken. It was mostly seafood, fish, and allsorts of veggies with rice. Sincerely, I have never felt my stomachas light as it was there, so I decided to quit on eating meat. Do youthink I can still grow if I limit myself to fish and the likes?

the reason you feel so light is fish is very low in calories vs. beef and chicken.

if you are asking if a pescartian diet can build muscle.. of course bro! in fact Marc Lobliner and some other youtubers follow a mostly pescarian diet

just do me a favor and be careful about eating fish in 3rd world countries.. fish is very dangerous to eat if not properly cooked or prepped. fish must be caught and iced immediately, i know a lot of people who have eaten fish overseas and have ended up with horrible food poisoning.. make sure you smell and taste a small piece before eating.

their standards are low and plus it is hot as fuck so the fish spoil quick

There are actually quite a few really good vegan bodybuilders and athletes. You do not need to consume meat to produce an impressive physique.

Check out this article on the best vegetarian foods for the bodybuilder -> https://www.evolutionary.org/5-vegetarian-foods-for-bodybuilders

I agree with @stevesmi though and I would still include fish into your diet. Fish is very healthy and very easy digesting.

Yeah, there is just too much hype about meat being a necessity for an athlete, whereas it is not. There are so many different foods that can offer the same stuff as meat, and with the latest research claiming that red meats can cause cancer, it is a good time to check those other foods out.

As long as you eat nice fish, you should be perfectly fine. You can also combine that with seafood if you will need variety.

Fish is an amazing source of protein. You can do fine without any other meats like beef or chicken. You can also add in a good whey protein isolate as well.

Top Bottom