Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ketogenic Diet?

marvelous54

I’m starting my cutting cycle on Monday. I have decided to go with a Ketogenic diet. I was gonna go with CKD but because I wont be able to take in anything PWO on the CKD other than protein I am leaning toward the TKD. I cant get to the gym until 7pm so its near bedtime when I finish and I hate to not add at least some dextrose and flax. Is it a mistake to do so? Do you have a preference (TKD or CKD) from personal experience?

Posted originally on the diet board but haven't gotten many responses.

Everything depends on your goals, so it's all subjective. TKD is good for some but not others. In general, bodybuilders prefer TKD due to PW carbs.

Mr.X said:
Everything depends on your goals, so it's all subjective. TKD is good for some but not others. In general, bodybuilders prefer TKD due to PW carbs.

It's ashame a combination of both isnt an option.

marvelous54 said:
It's ashame a combination of both isnt an option.

It is an option. Running hybrid of TKD/CKD is very feasible.

Mr.X said:
It is an option. Running hybrid of TKD/CKD is very feasible.

Really, It seemed everything I read said the hybrid loses it's effect. Is there any complicated formula or is it just mixing the two carb phases into one ketogenic diet?

Thanks for info bro. Can't tell ya how helpful you are.

marvelous54 said:
Really, It seemed everything I read said the hybrid loses it's effect. Is there any complicated formula or is it just mixing the two carb phases into one ketogenic diet?

Thanks for info bro. Can't tell ya how helpful you are.

Hybrid with pre-workout carbs instead of PW carbs can be done.

Sounds great. I'm gonna give it a go. I'll keep you posted on gear and diet results. Thanks for all the help. 25-50 carbs pre-workout?

Mr.X said:
Hybrid with pre-workout carbs instead of PW carbs can be done.

X should that be 25-50g of carbs about 30-45min before workout?

marvelous54 said:
X should that be 25-50g of carbs about 30-45min before workout?

You have it about right, did you read my TKD manual? read it over.

Mr.X said:
You have it about right, did you read my TKD manual? read it over.

Thanks alot X. Reading your manuel as we speak to tweak my diet. Again, I apologize for the misunderstanding about starting new threads. I will keep it to one in the future. :coffee:

Top Bottom