Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just taking the ECA stack diet and side effects I could get.

salvatru24

Question...
I have been on eca two weeks for fat loss, and the last few days i experienced night sweats and high blood pressure, is that unusual can I continue with my eca stack having those side effects o do I need to stop right away?

The side effects you are experiencing are very common when using the ECA stack. Both ephedrine and caffeine are strong stimulants. Stimulants can increase blood pressure and cause side effects like night sweats and insomnia.

People seem to think that "fat burning" and stimulants go hand and hand. That is completely untrue. Stimulants can actually be counterproductive to a female’s fat loss and muscle building goals because they raise cortisol levels and can lead to adrenal fatigue.

I personally would use stimulant free fat burners like cardarine and N2slin. They will allow you to burn fat without any of the side effects associated with stimulant use.

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal.

The side effects are 'usual'. Whether you want to continue with them or not, its up to you to decide

Question...
I have been on eca two weeks for fat loss, and the last few days i experienced night sweats and high blood pressure, is that unusual can I continue with my eca stack having those side effects o do I need to stop right away?

These are quite normal side effects for someone who is using these harsh stimulants, so there is nothing to be surprised of. If you want to deal with them, you should at least decrease the dosages taken, and ideally, stop using those stims for good, and opt for non-stim based alterantives.

the problem with stimulants is to see results you have to run enough of a dosage to get negative side effects. are you incapable of doing cardio due to an injury? if not then you will do your heart a huge favor by stopping the stims and actually running everyday.

How much are you taking. I know the recommended dose is usually 200mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine 3 times per day. Personally I would only do 2 doses so you can sleep and not have the sweating at night.

I would be very careful with the blood pressure though. If dropping to 2 doses does not help then I would reduce doses as well if not just drop it all together. After all, diet and exercise still determine the majority of your results anyways.

Top Bottom