Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much do you spend on food per month

how much do you spend on food per month on yourself

• 0 I live with mommy and daddy

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • 1-500

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • 1000+

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
I havnt been able to play the iron game for a year. Cleared to start next week again. For the last 4 months I have been doing cardio and dieting to lose BF% So probably $200 monthly. Lots of casein, almond milk, liquid egg whites, chicken. Basically starving myself.

Once I am full blown into it again it will be $400-600 monthly easy. Liquid egg whites, Tuna, Salmon(when its on sale!), Sirloin, pork loin, Chicken.

Found a store near me that has boneless chicken always for $1.88 lb. and bone in for like $.98 lb.

I wish fresh salmon wasnt so goddamn expensive I would eat it 24/7. Deer season is coming soon here and I have 5 tags to fill. thats a few hundred lb of free venison. Heres to hoping i see enough of them!!

I go to coles (Auzzy Supermarket) they have self service checkouts and I weigh everything up as carrots... $1.98 aus a kilo... Protein, Meal Replacements, fish oil, vitamins, Salmon, Fillet Steak, chicken breast.. Gotta peel the buzzer off the protein, vitamins and meal replacements thow.. The only thing I pay top doller for is my carbs! Otherwise id go broke!

Every Friday I buy:

12lbs. of chicken at Sam's Club= $24
sweet potatoes and broccoli= $14

about $156 for the month

Around $400 give or take. Eating healthy isn't cheap by no means, you have to fix everything pretty much from scratch. There's no easy bake or microwave solution to it. At least none that I've found.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Top Bottom