Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long could you live if you could only eat snickers?

showstopper45

As title reads... how long would the human body last only eating snickers. It would take 12 of them to hit 2000 calories. What you think?

I'll humor you. You could survive for quite a while this way, however you would slowly and steadily begin to suffer maladies related to malnutrition.

While it's totally doable it's not the main purpose of the diet. So if you don't know what you are talking about then please stop spouting these lies already.

Don't use your petty views to encourage stupidity. You are NOT saying it's ok to eat only snickers are you?

actually we have seen proof of junk food diets in the USA among children whose parents are junkies. those kids have major problems like teeth falling out, years old, diabetes, heart problems, and their immune systems are shot. not normal for an 8 year old to have those problems. I know cause I used to teach physical ed in those inner city schools, it isn't a pretty site. nutrition is #1 and it should start at a young age.

Top Bottom