Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get to single digit BF

pls explain "sexiest man on elite" and "jail shit" claims....

calveless wonder said:
you guys have such a short term memory

this is "the sexiest man" on elite + jail bait

Bro, i read ur thing on depression. It described what im goin through. Can u please jus lay off i want advice from all you good guys..i was jus havin fun sayin i was the sexiest man. It was all a joke, now jokes aside, im just asking for the best way for me to keep bulking without putting on fat. I pur hours of research every day into this, and for being 19, i could be doin a lot of other things, but i want to start now and get good diet and training habits in now. Come on broski....

Is cardio included if you are trying to lean bulk? I read that HIIT training is the best....ill look into that but idk if thats the best

dont worry mang most people use this forum as 80% of their real social life, their life is absorbed by this place and its only a damn message board they take it to serious

hiit training is great, you can cut cardio times in half and use on a variety of machines (treadmill, eliptical, stairmaster, bike) I'd do the HIIT 3-4 times a week, off days and whatever workout day of your choosing, dont try and overdo it the first week, just try 15 mins of hiit then move up as you progress and get into better cardio shape, hiit gives quick results in my experience, the stairmaster is what i used alot and that shit kicks my ass

Does weed and ciggarettes have an effect on muscle growth? i read somewhere that weed raises estrogen..kinda true cuz i remember one time i couldnt keep it hard just didnt feel that good

motox85 said:
Does weed and ciggarettes have an effect on muscle growth? i read somewhere that weed raises estrogen..kinda true cuz i remember one time i couldnt keep it hard just didnt feel that good

Some bodybuilders use weed to induce appetite
I can atleast see that one

When I said smoke I meant cigarettes and I see no benefit from using them

Can't believe u look like that at 19. I really need to start juicing it I think

I'm not sure lean bulking is going to help - it's not as if u don't have ab muscles, you probably just need to drop 2% bf.

Consider 4 weeks hardcore cut, and then resume lean bulking, if the abs are important to you. Personally, you look pretty damn good now so I would just keep bulking

*Bimp* said:
Ok, so my diet is good, i eat clean, but i eat alot. Im 19, 5'9" 182 lbs. I have a 6 pack but it seems like my obliques have fat over them. I have strong obliques though, so i think the muscle pushes it out farther???? IDK but i dont want to change my diet too much because im still trying to bulk. Should i just start adding cardio in? I really dont want to lose muscle...and i only want to gain Lean body mass...heres some pics

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/hehateme00000/20080716_0087.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/hehateme00000/20080716_0089.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/hehateme00000/20080711_0076.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/hehateme00000/20080716_0088.jpg

Sim882 said:
Can't believe u look like that at 19. I really need to start juicing it I think

I'm not sure lean bulking is going to help - it's not as if u don't have ab muscles, you probably just need to drop 2% bf.

Consider 4 weeks hardcore cut, and then resume lean bulking, if the abs are important to you. Personally, you look pretty damn good now so I would just keep bulking

I just recently quit smoking (might have a cigarette a week) and i did smoke a lot of weed, but i think i might only do it on a cheat day once a week so i can eat that much food. It really helps me eat. Just gives me anxiety and paranoia so i have to quit.

Anyway, thanks for the input. Im actually turning 19 next month. Thats what pisses me off though is having a 6 pack but then having a little fat over my obliques. If i didnt have any fat over them they would still stick out a little just because ive been doing bridges for the last 5 years and really made my abs and obliques stronger. IM at around 10% BF right now, I dont want to go down to 7 or 8 until im at around 195. Im 182 with clothes on right now. I think i need to change my diet and keep bulking like you said, i have my own bulking diet but its a clean bulking diet. Does anybody have any links to diet plans that include cheat meals? Or how does that work?

Top Bottom