Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cottage cheese translation

Manu

Hi everyone

Can anyone help me out with the translation of cottage cheese? i can't find it. I would like to be sure about what tipe of cheese is this one and i didn't find it yet in dictionary.

Thanks

Well cottage cheese is basically curdled milk. So try the translation for curd, curds are the little white lumps that make up cottage cheese. Here you can get large curd and small curd varieties, though with fat free it's just small curd.

Thanks. I just got what it is.
I'm not sure if i will find the fat free variety. Is it ok to use the "normal" variety?

Manu said:
Thanks. I just got what it is.
I'm not sure if i will find the fat free variety. Is it ok to use the "normal" variety?
Depends on your goals of course. Just count the calories and you'll be fine. Personally I can't stand fat free cottage cheese. Lowfat is pretty good.

Be careful...

Be careful about how much you take in and at what times. I suppliment with cottage cheese but the sodium content can get you! One serving= 13g prot. / 3 g/carb / and now the good one, 25% of a 2000 cal diet of sodium!!

I haven't heard any solid info on Na doses and where water retention begins but I keep it to 2 servings /day

Cottage cheese is salty casein and dairy fat chunks bathing in a pool of salty whey (very little), lactose and water. The proportions of these ingredients generally depend on whether the cottage cheese is skimmed, 1%, 2% or whole.

Top Bottom