Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body water

micheal.amel

Warmest regards to all😥😥
I just need little bit help as I suffering from body water and at the last diest plan I get rid of 22% my body fat but body water increased so weight almost the same
So please advice

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk

Here is the percentage
d56f72a7696c630f7b9a4d202a9205f1.jpg

I would check sodium levels. Another thing that I've noticed, my body will hold more water when I let myself get stressed. I let the number on the scale stress me out, and who knew it would jump 5 lbs in a day on low sodium? Everyone is different, but sodium and stress raise my water retention TREMENDOUSLY

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

according to that you should be 6 1 and 165 pounds? am i converting that correct?

in the weight lifting world this makes no sense. so this testing does not account for muscle mass... and in reality you are 6 1 and like 215 pounds right? so yes it is possible you are 22% body fat. you need to start eating better, try and go into a 300-500 caloric deficit per day

also I'm sure you are aware that BMI doesn't mean shat. every bodybuilder should have a high BMI unless they are physique guys

Water retention is usually due to:
1. Not drinking enough water
2. Eating too much sodium

Remember that water is your body's most precious resource. If you are dehydrated, your body will retain water as a defence mechanism.

Make sure you are drinking at least 5-6L of clean water each day. Also watch your sodium intake (but don't eliminate it completely).

according to that you should be 6 1 and 165 pounds? am i converting that correct?

in the weight lifting world this makes no sense. so this testing does not account for muscle mass... and in reality you are 6 1 and like 215 pounds right? so yes it is possible you are 22% body fat. you need to start eating better, try and go into a 300-500 caloric deficit per day

also I'm sure you are aware that BMI doesn't mean shat. every bodybuilder should have a high BMI unless they are physique guys
Dear thanks for reply but I need to inform you something That rally I lost a lot of weight but still something wrong in waist area tried but something wrong please advise
b27b7a8b3e8a4003d2cf249c6734fdeb.jpg
a64c1f856d8298b13c05f43854bbf88d.jpg

Top Bottom