Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to lose fat/water weight for appearances in a week?

Whats up all, been reading this forum for a while now for workout and dieting advice. Now I have a question and heres my story:
Ive been asked, and accepted to help perform in a cultural show that puts me in the position of going on stage in front of a thousand some odd people with my shirt off. So I was wondering, given that I have just over a week till show time what would be the best way to get in shape so I can look my best. I'm thinking some kind of supplement/diuretic that can let me lose some extra water weight, but don't know much on that area in terms of whats safe and won't hurt my lifting gains. Also, what can I do during the days following to make me look more cut?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Stats: 185 lbs at 5'10" currently 13-15% bf

well, dropping some water could help... drink a LOT of water and cut carbs is the best way... i'd say dont use any diuretics though (perhaps some dandelion root if u must). Also go get a spray tan, something light that will give u some more muscle tone appearance.

dr_skier said:
well, dropping some water could help... drink a LOT of water and cut carbs is the best way... i'd say dont use any diuretics though (perhaps some dandelion root if u must). Also go get a spray tan, something light that will give u some more muscle tone appearance.
Hey dr_skier, thanks for the info.
Spray on tan sounds great, I actually live in an area where there are a couple of tanning salons so thats convenient for me. Just googled dandelion root, sounds good. Already started to cut down carbs, eating the same amount on my weightlifting days as I used to on my offdays and drastically less on my off days. also been drinking alot of green tea, would you still recommend drinking alot of water in conjunction with the tea?
Also, for anyone that can take this; I actually started doing cardio again in hopes of sweating off some more water weight, I read somewhere that you should stop doing cardio a day or two before the day you really want to look cut. Is this true, and is it the day of, or the day before? Also, would it be bad for my kidney/liver if I replaced the water I drink with green tea?
Once again, thanks for any advice.

OK, so if you're gonna try to drop some water here then lets do it safely, Until the night before the preformance, drink like 2gals of water each day. Cut carbs starting now COMPLETLEY, yes like a keto state, that will also eliminate a bunch of water. Take your herbal diruetics like the D.root etc 5days out from your preformance. The night before your preformance cut back on the water intake and try for no water the hours leading up to the show, but bro, be careful please. If feel off or faint or anything drink some water. Mod's or Vets chime in if you see anything wrong or needing clarification.

1-1.5 gallons of water... PLAIN WATER.... supplement with green tea I'd say.
kidneys can handle up to 15 liters of water a day, so you're good.

Limited time... i think you've got some good advice. I'd pick up/express order some Pro Tan or something too... good stuff, i've used a few times. Apply at night... wake up tanned, lol... cool stuff. Do it a couple times for deeper tan.

Good luck.

Top Bottom