Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Protein Bars for Meal Replacement?

cajunbob

Hi all,

Just curious what you all think is some of the better protein bars out there for when you are at work and things are busy and you dont have time for a meal? I am looking for a protein bar with at least 30 grams of protein and a decent amount of carbs too.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Cajun Bob

I was going to say the nitro tech smores bad.. yum yumm...
34g protein, like 6or7 carbs and 5-6g fat...
Meso-tech bars are damn good too but just fall shy of your protein reqs... hrmm..
I think I have some here called premier bars of something.. they have 30+gs protein I belive and 21g carbs..
They taste pretty good too!
Ryan

you dont want one with carbs, those are crap carbs. get carbs from other sources, i would go with a low carb bar. i actually wouldn't eat protien bars period. dont go by taste.

The only "decent" bar I have found is ultimate lo carb bar (the original) by biochem. It doesn't use any tropical or hydrogenated oils. Only canola oil. It uses a nice blend of soy and whey protein. They aren't too high in calories, and they are very very low in saturated fat for a nutrition bar. Still contain glycerine though, whatever your take is on that. Good luck.

Ryan

p.s. usually any bar that is coated will have high saturated fat, and bad oils in it.

i second that! they also come in large and small sizes depending on what you need that day/week.
and they taste really good - kills any cravings.
peanut butter chocolate is the best one

Carb Solutions box of 6 at Walmart for $8.50.

24 grams protein
14 carbs
10 grams fat

definetly not the best but they are pretty cheap...bars should only be used an emergency anyway...

My favorite compromises are:
Nitrotech S'mores Sensation
Solid Protein Chocolate Raspberry
Solid Protein Blueberry Cheesecake

The last two are the least unhealthy, the first one is the most satisfying to me.

Top Bottom