Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone tried cutting gel??

mindgame - yeah, if you rub it in your belly and do cardio 30 minutes after ... that's great ...

even better ... wrap a neophrene rubber thermo-belt for at least 1 hours .... while you're doing cardio ... and a bit after ... you won't believe the fat that comes out :eek:

i got my dermalin from bodybuilding.com

would this actually melt those stubborn fatties??? c'mon now. gimme the lo down, here. if it takes about a month to work, how big is the quantity you would purchase??? just curious. and do you use it everyday??? only for cardio or lifting, as well???

i totally thought cutting gel had to be a rip. a gel??? i dunno. sounds sketchy. :cool: i find myself intrigued, though. glad it worked for some of you.

cyberflash

You almost sound like you're pitching the product? Are you a shareholder of that brand of product or something? ;)

hey guys. take it to the supplements board, will ya. ;) jk. go check out the dermaline cutting gel thread!!!!! unreal!!! their raving about it over there. i can not believe this is for real. i guess i'm just thinking of it as something you would see on an infomercial or something.:D heehe. just goes to show... gotta keep an open mind. i just might get some. my bikini will be loving it.

Top Bottom