Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright Bros, i REALLY NEED HELP advice with clen/t3/eca/cutting cycle, all new to me

bloatboy35

Please if you have experience on this i need your help desperatly. I am currently on 3rd week of a 12 week mass cycle( 750mg sust, a50 for 3 weeks dbolo for 3 weeks), now when it's done i will be going to my FIRST cutting cycle. I have done plenty bulking cycles in the past and never a cutting cycle. So you can imagine my bf% is and will be a little outta control. So....i need to know how long of a cycle for cutting (8-12 weeks i'm guessing), including what dosages of t3/clen/eca. I do know that t3 will decrease muscle mass along with fat, so therefore gear is needed to maintain muscle gained form mass cycle. I'd like to loose at least 4 inches of gut and about 15-20 lbs of fat.

Items i can get: winny depot, dbol, any kind of test, deca, EQ, fina, t3, clen, e/c/a.

anavar and primo will be hard to get so if possible can you leave these out. DNP and halo will be impossible to get.

Could you please help design a kick ass cutting cycle for me. I have helped many on this board in the past and now i am calling on you for some help.

Here are my current stats: 5'8/212lbs, waist is 38-39(ouch!) I am one of those guys who is hard everywhere except the gut, hence the desperation of fat loss.

I am looking for cardio help, diet help and whatever else you ripped guru's can think of.

Please help!

--MURDER ALL SCAMMERS--

Let me see if I can help. I am a big fan of clen and T3. I just did cycle my self, nice stuff. Anyway, here goes!

Cardio 5 times per week 30-45 mins, in the morning on an empty belly.

T3 like this, no more than 6 weeks on that stuff, or your body stops making its own T3 and you will be taking T3 pills for the rest of your life.

start out with 1 pill for about 5 days and every 5-6 days up the dosage 1 more pill until you hit 4 pills per day. Space them out, so when taking 4 pills take one every 2 hours or so. Example below.

That is a good T3 cycle. After that take at least 12 weeks off of it.

Clen: Start out with about 3 pills a day and work your way up until you start to shake (my limit was 5 pills). Do that every day for 2 weeks then stop for 2 weeks then cycle like that until you finish your T3.

On the 2 weeks off from Clen, take your E/C/A stack (what ever you use) as recomended. Take this shit on an empty belly before working out/cardio.

Cut your carbs out, and carbo load every 7 days. High protien and med fat intake.

Take a test AS when on T3/CLEN, that will save your mass.

Good luck! E-mail me if you need more help.

Top Bottom