Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adipokinetix Anyone!!

YesitsLee

New to this board. ..

I was lucky enough to snag some Adipokinetix in September even though it was listed as discontinued almost everywhere. However, I moved and the box that it was in got mislocated!!
Does anyone know where this can be found at? I ordered it by Visa but I cant find the statement that would list the vendor. I know, I know, I'm a sad case. This would almost be funny if it was someone else's story!:(

YesitsLee said:
New to this board. ..

I was lucky enough to snag some Adipokinetix in September even though it was listed as discontinued almost everywhere. However, I moved and the box that it was in got mislocated!!
Does anyone know where this can be found at? I ordered it by Visa but I cant find the statement that would list the vendor. I know, I know, I'm a sad case. This would almost be funny if it was someone else's story!:(

NYC is the same thing as adipokinetix

www.anabolicfitness.com

the AF story has NYC

Mr.X

C'mon you guys! I know somebody knows where to get this stuff, bootleg or not..I dont care if Bubba on the corner is sellin it..I need it!

YesitsLee said:
C'mon you guys! I know somebody knows where to get this stuff, bootleg or not..I dont care if Bubba on the corner is sellin it..I need it!

Did you NOT read my post?

NYC is the SAME THING AS ADIPOKINETIX! it's just renamed....

buy NYC no difference

Mr.X

YesitsLee said:
But how could they be the same thing? NYC only has three ingredients...

so does adipo....come on do your research...

ADIPO:

Norephedrine HCl, Yohimbine HCl, and Caffeine.

NYC:

N=norephedrine
Y=yohimbine
C=caffeine

Mr.X

Mr. X is correct. You may be thinking of Lipo-k which had sodium usinate added to the mix. In that case, you can order the NYC from anabolic fitness and the sodium usinate to make your own version.

Top Bottom