Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*NEW ARTICLE by: Mr.X...read on

M

Mr.X

Hello all friends from EliteFitness Discussion Boards...as a lot of you know I had some problems to take care of, but I got around to putting together my new article on bulking. There will be new parts coming bi-weekly...

NEW ARTICLE: BULKING-UP BASICS: PART 1
Mr.X's MANUALS...CLICK HERE

Mr.X dieters digest also includes:
The Mr.X CKD Manual
The Mr.X TKD Manual
Mr.X's Motivational Article
Mr.X's Protein/Carbohydrate Cycling Manual
Mr.X's Shift Diet

This is my baby article, I made up the MKD = Metamorphose Ketonic Diet
MKD Manual
http://www.mmsfitness.com
WARNING: USE MKD AT YOUR OWN RISK

Yours Truly,
Mr.X :cool:

Last edited:
Cackerot69 said:
Who's it dedicated to? :)

I'll dedicate it to all the people that are suffering through the USA attack and I hope our prayers will benefit their deep inner-peace.

Mr.X :cool:

I am going to be bulking up this winter I think.. right now I am trying to lose the rest of my bodyfat!!
:D:D

Good article though.

This formula is great if you have a high metabolism and can't gain weight..........

Meal 1 - 6 : 70 grams of protein, 50 grams Carbs, 20gm Fat

BUT....if you are an endomorph, and have worked your ass off getting lean,,, i suggest this while bulking....

Meal 1 - 3 70 grams of protein, 100 grams of carbs, 0 grams fat

Meal 4 - 6 70 grams of protein, 0 grams carbs, 40 grams Fat

Alwayz seperate tha drugs. jK always seprate cARBS AND fat (if you are an endomorph)

Peace.

Mr. X:

Great info. Two questions, though. (I'm 200lbs, btw, which fits your example well).

1. Why does fat intake have to be so high? I do some cardio in the AM while bulking, so instead of 300g/carbs 120g/fat, would it be bad to do 400g/carbs 70g/fat (or whatever) instead?

2. Unrelated (separate thread topic?), but I've been reading that generally carbs should be taken earlier in the day, not later. Why?

Thanks!!!!

Top Bottom