Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superdave and I are starting a new group, "Teh Rob Zone". Apply for membership here!

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
"Teh Rob Zone" is a group where our leader, superdave, leads discussions on personal matters, goals, finance, philosophy, relationships, and on being a "good rob" overall.

Only elite robs will be considered on entering the group.

To apply, start by describing why you are a "good rob".

Re: superdave and I are starting a new group, "Teh Rob Zone". Apply for membership he

so you can count pick3 in!!!!!!1

Re: superdave and I are starting a new group, "Teh Rob Zone". Apply for membership he

hold up, dave's gonna talk to us about goals and finance? we talkin' about jobless dave, the one that makes poor financial decisions? do I need to post the gumball machine pic again?

love me some superdave btw

but it would end badly.

you mean you giving me all your karma, crying, reporting my posts, and crying to the mods?

yeah, you're probably right.

hold up, dave's gonna talk to us about goals and finance? we talkin' about jobless dave, the one that makes poor financial decisions? do I need to post the gumball machine pic again?

hey, investing his money with jon in those forex funds paid off!!!!!!!

you mean you giving me all your karma, crying, reporting my posts, and crying to the mods?

yeah, you're probably right.
i've never reported your post or cried to mods. a mod thought i did something wrong, and the only way to fix it was by telling the truth. which is why i had to tell about our "deal" which consisted of the karma

Top Bottom