Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You Guys HAVE to listen to this: BEST show EVER on Testoserone uses and why

Very interesting part when the males who were injected test had their cholesterol go DOWN

i wonder was the dose was, probably hrt something like 100-200mg EW

and their natty test wasn't dangerously low either, it was in range for normal

yep basically there is a alot myth around Test use
villafied WRONGLY in EVERY sense

and its Killing men

For example cutting the Testes per suspected prostate issues is WRONGLY associated with DHT

proof in point young men have Sky High DHT relative to older males yet what is the incident rate?
ZERO or near it

there for the snipping or drug suppression of dht in older males is basically a death sentence

So if you are a naturally hypertensive person and seem to stress out easily, what are good combatants for this other than medication and working out? I'm in/around the medical field and all they want to do is solve every problem with a new drug they have just released. I'm just curious about the herbal/natural ways to stay stress free. I swear sometimes praying to God is the only thing that works for me. :)

High Protien diet with fats co-injested with the protien and some Greens fro fiber is a GREAT stress reducer

ie huge steak at night with its natural fats and a low carb salad with Olive oil,vinegar etc does wonders

it's going to be a long time before normal test use is accepted

i hope to see the day - if i could do it all over again i'd go into endocrinology and make it my life long mission to go along with the dream of running an organic food company

good food and balanced hormones = health & peace

Top Bottom