Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is WWIII possible soon?

Just think if you went on vacation and didn't watch the news for 2 weeks and when you came back the U.S. was in war with Iraq, N. Korea, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, etc ...

PICK3 said:
Just think if you went on vacation and didn't watch the news for 2 weeks and when you came back the U.S. was in war with Iraq, N. Korea, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, etc ...

I'd be afraid that wherever I went on vacation, al Quaeda might pop up. Fricken al Quaeda in Cabo, Cancun, Jamaica.....wtf?

get away bin laden! thats my sunscreen.

cancun.jpg

scout69 said:
Possible yes but being that I'd most likely be fighting in it, I sure hope not

When I was in boot camp we never got to see the news regularly so our D.I. always told us we were going to war when we finished.

test boy ii said:
Eight years of the Bushbarians = inevitable major conflict

Only a dumb ass would think otherwise

They are all about death

On a large scale

I will remember all of the harassment about calling a spade a spade after possibly millions have died.

How will the people who harassed me feel?

i believe it's the beginning of WW3... sad thing is, i cant for the life of me figure out why people would do this... of course, maybe they wouldnt if they lived as we do.

madbomber31 said:
i believe it's the beginning of WW3... sad thing is, i cant for the life of me figure out why people would do this... of course, maybe they wouldnt if they lived as we do.

told you the phi. eagles will never win the superbowl and nobody wants to see it either.

fistfullofsteel said:
told you the phi. eagles will never win the superbowl and nobody wants to see it either.
I was born on the Eve of the Cuban missile crisis. My brother told me, when I was seven, that WWIII almost started because I was gonna be born.
President Kennedy was my personal saviour, LOL.

HiDnGoD said:
I was born on the Eve of the Cuban missile crisis. My brother told me, when I was seven, that WWIII almost started because I was gonna be born.
President Kennedy was my personal saviour, LOL.
october 6th,1962 myself

Top Bottom