Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF is the Black national anthem?

Something that blaques sing as a hymn at the Trinity Church in Chicago.

Smurfy said:
"just an artistic expression"

aka relax racists!

Fuck that!

She was hired to sing the National Anthem.

I guess we should just let her express herself.

Why isn't it called the african-american national anthem?

On a more serious note, if you're hired to do something, you do it. You don't go off on your own and decide to do something different. That's not racism, that's just living up to your end of the bargain.

Do I want an apology? No. However she should at least come out in public and state she made an error in judgement.

sardonicone said:
On a more serious note, if you're hired to do something, you do it. You don't go off on your own and decide to do something different. That's not racism, that's just living up to your end of the bargain.

Do I want an apology? No. However she should at least come out in public and state she made an error in judgement.

Like Don Imus and Michaels Richards were allowed too? I agree

mountain muscle said:
Like Don Imus and Michaels Richards were allowed too? I agree

Throwing N-bombs around and singing a different song are two totally different lapses in judgement.

However, I never thought what Imus did was really bad in the first place. I also think that the station managers that decided to pull the plug on him were perfectly in their right. Just because you can say something, doesn't mean there aren't consequences.

Of course, I've always been for business owners having the whole "freedom of association" right. Go figure.

Roseanne Barr should have been hung for the disrespect she showed performing the national anthem.

Top Bottom