Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you have sexual relations with a woman whose voice was deeper than yours?

Yes. Lots of thick female roid clit bodybuilders have deep voices. And give hand jobs similar to my own. I'd bang Sally McNeil. She's getting paroled soon, I think....I'd have her recite lines from Airplane. Do you like movies about gladiators?

Spartacus was cool series. I actually saw a guy with a chariot setup going down the street in Agra when i was there visting Taj Mahal. It was his everyday transport... a fully povokuntz version of a motorbike.

Nah...ive always wanted to cum on a bitches face that has a heavy southern accent. Def on my bucket list.

This is a fairly open minded forum. If you're thinking about banging a dude, give it a shot. It's only gay if you want it to be. LOL. To answer your question, I could care less about the voice. I need big tits and a non smoker. That's about all I aim for.

Cuddling in bed with my tranny 16 years ago. Her mouth was right next to my ear when she said "Yo, wanna hit this?" in a voice much deeper than mine.

She had to hold on for dear life because I tried to jump right the fuck off the bed.

Cuddling in bed with my tranny 16 years ago. Her mouth was right next to my ear when she said "Yo, wanna hit this?" in a voice much deeper than mine.

She had to hold on for dear life because I got horny as fuck and practically destroyed her

Fixed

Top Bottom