Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you care if your next door neighbor parked his car directly in front of your house..

P

Phaded

i mean like one time is ok but this is now the 4th time he's left his fucken car in front of my house over night directly in front of my house.. i mean this guy is super nice and i'm actually pretty cool with him we talk occasionally but i think this is ridiculous.. should i even care? what can i do about the situation without bringing about bad blood between us 2..

Smurfy said:
he's parking on the street right? is he blocking your driveway? is there no room in front of his own house or driveway?
lol

My last house didn't have a driveway, everyone just parked on the street. The only time I got annoyed was when my neighbors would park and take up two spaces, or if they parked in the spot I shoveled out when we got dumped on. It's a public road.

Re: would you care if your next door neighbor parked his car directly in front of you

Foreigngirl in 3...2...1...

Phaded said:
i mean like one time is ok but this is now the 4th time he's left his fucken car in front of my house over night directly in front of my house.. i mean this guy is super nice and i'm actually pretty cool with him we talk occasionally but i think this is ridiculous.. should i even care? what can i do about the situation without bringing about bad blood between us 2..
if u have no place else to park ur car then yeah, if not and u dont need the spot, and assuming theres no place in front of his house, then forget about it.

if he leaves it in front of ur house and not his own, then just park urs in frontof his and hell get the idea without u needing to cause conflict

Top Bottom