Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wisdom tooth

manny78

Plat Hero
Platinum
How bad it is to have them removed ? I heard it's a living hell. Tell me your horror sorties. I need to prepare myself...

not a big deal at all for me. depends on the situation though. get local anestesia so you are knocked out and will wake up like nothing happened.

flex123 said:
not a big deal at all for me. depends on the situation though. get local anestesia so you are knocked out and will wake up like nothing happened.

Interesting. So there's no pain ? After ? No need to have a special diet for a week ?

manny78 said:

Interesting. So there's no pain ? After ? No need to have a special diet for a week ?

In my case there wasn't much...some people that have there compacted get pain and can't eat much for a day or two. I didn't have a problem..I got them removed and was good, took acouple painkillers also...then had the stiches removed a week later and I was fine.

Get some others opinions, because theres might differ from mine.

mine were fine, I had the lower two out about 5 years ago.

they get you high off nitris first, then put you out.

some people have lots of pain. I didnt have any, but of course I soaked them for all the vicodin I could get, then I said they hurt really bad and they gave me oxycontinins.

PoyeBoy said:
mine were fine, I had the lower two out about 5 years ago.

they get you high off nitris first, then put you out.

some people have lots of pain. I didnt have any, but of course I soaked them for all the vicodin I could get, then I said they hurt really bad and they gave me oxycontinins.

lucky one of my friend only got those miserable codeine 30 mg.....

the roots of 2 of mine were wrapped around the jawbone & had to be cut out wasn't too bad the worst part was i put up with them off & on for 10 yrs running a fever before i finally got the guts to do it,i had one drawback one tooth didn't heal right and developed a dry socket ( thats where the nerve is exposed to air) NOW THAT HURT!!! Fortunately the Dentist gave me some lortab plus for pain and packed the exposed area until it healed!!! The high was worth it!!!!:p

RADAR

i had 4 horizontally impacted wisdom teeth which required removal, basicall they were never going to come up like regular teeth would but instead would push to move the teeth infront of them to squeeze together. The surgery took over 2 hours and i was in pain for 9 days afterward, i followed the docs orders to the T and was still in a great amount of pain, i learned to live on shakes and water. This was while taking the prescribed tyl 3.

i had 1 wisdom tooth pulled. It was painless, bled for about 4 hours, and that was it. The dentists chair was fucked up, it has these velcro straps on the arms, the kind you use to tie people down. Kindof offputting.

Just hope your wisdom teeth aren't close to the nerve that passes through your jaw. That can complicate things pretty bad.

Top Bottom