Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why men want women who don't want money

Lao Tzu

We live in a self serving society, as huntmaster says. ie, do what i want, not what you want. We also live in a society where romantic relationships, rather than being marriages of convenience like they were 100 years ago, are attempts to find a perfect other, someone who completes every aspect of your soul.

Naturally someone who wishes to be with you for what you can do for them, rather than what you are is a turn off in looking for someone to complete you.

Then there is the protection of money aspect. People hate taxes, they hate welfare, and they hate pay cuts. People love money. To lose something you love (money) isn't a big turn on for most people. Its like asking them to not watch TV, or not have hobbies. Trying to seperate someone from what they love (money) naturally leads to resistance.

incidentally, i am currently broke but am pretty good at manipulating people. So i can trick someone into thinking they are in love with me, but i have no money. If anyone is interested you know where to reach me.

nordstrom said:
We live in a self serving society, as huntmaster says. ie, do what i want, not what you want. We also live in a society where romantic relationships, rather than being marriages of convenience like they were 100 years ago, are attempts to find a perfect other, someone who completes every aspect of your soul.

Naturally someone who wishes to be with you for what you can do for them, rather than what you are is a turn off in looking for someone to complete you.

Then there is the protection of money aspect. People hate taxes, they hate welfare, and they hate pay cuts. People love money. To lose something you love (money) isn't a big turn on for most people. Its like asking them to not watch TV, or not have hobbies. Trying to seperate someone from what they love (money) naturally leads to resistance.

incidentally, i am currently broke but am pretty good at manipulating people. So i can trick someone into thinking they are in love with me, but i have no money. If anyone is interested you know where to reach me.

mY GOAL IN LIFE, WELL ONE OF THEM ANYWAY, IS TO BE VERY WELL OFF FINANCIALLY, AND HIDE ALL ASPECTS OF MY WEALTH. tHEN, FIND A CHICK THAT IS MY AHEM, "SOULMATE" AND IF SHE STICKS AROUND FOR A LONG TIME, SUDDENLY SURPRISE HER ITH GIFTS AND SHIT. tHAT WAY i'D FEEL LIKE SHE DESERVES THE MONEY BECAUSE SHE WAS AFTER MY "SOUL" FIRST.

what kind of car are you gonna drive while camoflauging your wealth?..need two cars..a conservative 4door or somesuch,while the Porsche stays in the garage..keep the garage door down when you bring her home..to watch TV on your 20"..while the massive hometheater stays buried in the basement

Re: Re: why men want women who don't want money

Burning_Inside said:

mY GOAL IN LIFE, WELL ONE OF THEM ANYWAY, IS TO BE VERY WELL OFF FINANCIALLY, AND HIDE ALL ASPECTS OF MY WEALTH. tHEN, FIND A CHICK THAT IS MY AHEM, "SOULMATE" AND IF SHE STICKS AROUND FOR A LONG TIME, SUDDENLY SURPRISE HER ITH GIFTS AND SHIT. tHAT WAY i'D FEEL LIKE SHE DESERVES THE MONEY BECAUSE SHE WAS AFTER MY "SOUL" FIRST.

What does that mean??? Like you look at girls for what is on the inside and not the outside...LOL!!

How many of you guys would date an overweight/ unattractive girl who was the most honest, funny, loyal girl on the planet?
Not many....

nordstrom said:

are you talking about speed seduction. good ole ross jeffries, he makes me laugh. he is really fucking funny, but his techniques definitely work.

when i get married, im having my own secret bank acccount, so when i get divorced, the lousy bitch wont take as much of my shit.

Life is too short to let a gold digger suck the life out of you. Let her make her own god damn money.

Funny story i saw on TV recently:

SOme totally broke guy hits on some would-be gold digger and tells her that his father owned his own company blah blah.
The chick believed that and stayed with him for 6 months and pays for all his shit, cloths, bills ,food and everything else ,too, until she recognizes that this guy is fooling her.

I don´t know how he fooled her that much or if it was just some hoax, but i really liked that one :)

Hey, all guys who want a woman who doesn't want money, listen up, because I am an attractive woman who is not into materialistic things, so let's hook up!!! Oh...by the way, I am not drop dead gorgeous nor do I have big boobs....hey, where you going???

Just making a point. ;)

polarpixie said:
Hey, all guys who want a woman who doesn't want money, listen up, because I am an attractive woman who is not into materialistic things, so let's hook up!!! Oh...by the way, I am not drop dead gorgeous nor do I have big boobs....hey, where you going???

Just making a point. ;)

Wow i wish I knew more women like you polar! :(

Top Bottom