Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are blacks better athletes than whites?

sereneman

In sports that require speed, quickness, agility-what I call a real athlete and not golf, bowling, darts, knitting, etc.

Becasue the weakest ones died on the slave ships. Only teh strongest could survive the journey.

So now, only the strongest are breeding with eachother.

If you killed off the (physical) bottom 60% of white people, for example, the results would be the same.

Geeze I see this question every 2 weeks it seems like, the best of the best just generally ARE, I'm sure Urkel was good at something but remember there are 4 foot pigmies, 8 footers (like Manut Bol's tribe), and 6 footers, and 6 footers with muscular builds. Africa is a large freaking continent and there is alot of variety, some of them used to pass messages from one village to another 50 miles apart, because drums did not reach that far. Anywho, just accept it and move on, work with what you have!

On the average in the US a black male's test average is higher than whites, just as asians are lower than whites, and yada yada.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Becasue the weakest ones died on the slave ships. Only teh strongest could survive the journey.

If you killed off the (physical) bottom 60% of white people, for example, the results would be the same.

This explanation makes makes sense to me as well. Although there may be other factors as well. I thought I might stir up some shit with this one because I don't give a damn about being politically correct.

MattTheSkywalker said:

exactly

sereneman said:

This explanation makes makes sense to me as well. Although there may be other factors as well. I thought I might stir up some shit with this one because I don't give a damn about being politically correct.

Well, you're not stirring shit. truth is truth. Blacjs aren't better athletes because they are black. the weaker, less physically gifted blacks died on the 'middle passage'. It is sad but true.

Consider the lifestyle of the blacks that were enslaved - they were generally hunter - gatherer types. So you had a people that were already living a physically demanding lifestyle, and the weakest ones were killed.

This left only the physically strongest.

MattTheSkywalker said:

Does that have anything to do with being more muscular?

Top Bottom