Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unwanted Hair

MASKEDMAN

There are som many different products out on the market today. I just wanted to take a poll and see what seems to work the best. Not including laser( to dam expensive). You would think this day and age they would have something cheap which removes the hairs permanently!! So does anyone have any suggestions on what they use??:fro:

MASKEDMAN said:
There are som many different products out on the market today. I just wanted to take a poll and see what seems to work the best. Not including laser( to dam expensive). You would think this day and age they would have something cheap which removes the hairs permanently!! So does anyone have any suggestions on what they use??:fro:

I'm still waiting on that answer myself.

gotta love hair... grows where you don't want it, doesn't grow where you do want it... kinda like the cops never being there when you need 'em...

SORRY

If you want permanent results you must resort to Laser. It is the only permanent way! awesome!. Only $5300 man! for the entire upper body. J/K I know it's expensive but I can't stand the hair. I've had two appointments and already see awesome results. I have 4 more to go!

A person who does not have a clear goal is used by someone who does

I havn't found anything that works, other than shaving or waxing which are both short term and the wax hurts like hell won't be doing that again.:artist:

Top Bottom