Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it time for the entertainment industry to pay its fair share?

Yes cause a mental health registry invades ones civil liberties so much less than gun control I'd like to kick every NRA member in the nuts in hopes that they would develop a true sense of pain and logic.

FYI in Canada we had to dig back 40 fucking years to find our last school mass shooting in the GTA thank you gun control.

Yes cause a mental health registry invades ones civil liberties so much less than gun control I'd like to kick every NRA member in the nuts in hopes that they would develop a true sense of pain and logic.

FYI in Canada we had to dig back 40 fucking years to find our last school mass shooting in the GTA thank you gun control.

Don't get distracted by something as infrequent as a school shooting. Do you realize that a child is 20 to 50 times more likely to be killed by a deer-vehicle collision than by a school shooting?

This is bigger than a school shooting. We've got an entire industry that glorifies sex, violence and sociopathic behavior and hands the downstream costs to families and government safety nets.

Besides, who isn't willing to pay their fair share? So you're going to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre IVXXL (because IIVXXL left so many unanswered questions...). Do you really mind paying $11 instead of $10 in the name of good public mental health?

Don't get distracted by something as infrequent as a school shooting. Do you realize that a child is 20 to 50 times more likely to be killed by a deer-vehicle collision than by a school shooting?

This is bigger than a school shooting. We've got an entire industry that glorifies sex, violence and sociopathic behavior and hands the downstream costs to families and government safety nets.

Besides, who isn't willing to pay their fair share? So you're going to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre IVXXL (because IIVXXL left so many unanswered questions...). Do you really mind paying $11 instead of $10 in the name of good public mental health?
LOL I am not going to see it and I hardly go to movies. So tax the shit out of it I could care less. It makes me laugh when american's complain about paying taxes in general you pay next to nothing compared to Canadian's.

LOL I am not going to see it and I hardly go to movies. So tax the shit out of it I could care less. It makes me laugh when american's complain about paying taxes in general you pay next to nothing compared to Canadian's.

True.

And Canada practically has a caste system when it comes to economic opportunity as well. It's a wonderful place to live in many ways (we have several Canadian employees), but it's most definitely not the place to try to become a self-made millionaire either.

True.

And Canada practically has a caste system when it comes to economic opportunity as well. It's a wonderful place to live in many ways (we have several Canadian employees), but it's most definitely not the place to try to become a self-made millionaire either.

LOL really? I have family that would tell you other wise :)

As for a caste system are you kidding me? The dived between rich and poor in the US is far greater.

Toronto hosted WPC in the summer. Do you know what Americans commented on the most? The amount of development going on in the city. There is more construction cranes in the city then Dubai right now. We do not have the oil of the west so that is saying a lot for our growth. Look at US retailer flocking here in droves for a piece of our consumer pie.

I am heavily taxed its true but it's my norm. I wouldn't trade being Canadian or living in this country for any amount of money. I live in a nation that generally cares about the greater good for all citizens.

And yes, it's difficult to move between the classes in Canada.

Top Bottom