Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thinning frontal hair at age20. wut can i use for thicker and fuller hair

xlegend25

guys im 20 and im losing my hair in the front i cant believe this., i did one sust cycle. i know my dad has kinda thin hair but geez im only 20. well i was wondering whats the best thing to use to regow frontal hair and make it thicker. i can ask my doctore for wutever i want just tell me wut to take. nizoral 1% is horrible..

Get on 1mg Propecia ASAP. It is expensive though. I was lucky enough to convince my doc to prescribe me Proscar (5mg Propecia) so insurance would cover it.

If you don't want to go the drug route, I recommend at least Minoxidil 5% and a product called Folligen. The Folligen will keep your scalp from drying out from the Minoxidil.

You can get a ton of info at www.hairlosstalk.com

any dr. who prescribes propecia for frontal hair loss should be shot. dos'nt do any thing for that. www.kevisnet.com this stuff
cleans dht build up out of the folicals. they are teamed up with
phizer. give them a call 1-888-269-4247 ask for baron really cool guy he knows his stuff.

11/2in22g5ccfilled___ any dr. who prescribes propecia for frontal hair loss should be shot. dos'nt do any thing for that. www.kevisnet.com this stuff
cleans dht build up out of the folicals. they are teamed up with
phizer. give them a call 1-888-269-4247 ask for baron really cool guy he knows his stuff.

so this guy is tellin me not to take propecia its my frontal hair its really thin and on the sides in the front its like a triangle... wut should i do

I agree with wartime100. Started going bald at 19. Tried lots of things with no luck. By 28, forget it! Been shaving now for a year or so. Shave it and move on dude. Life is too short!

Top Bottom