Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are these things apropriate or inapropriate to do in public?

Pretty much all of those I think are inappropriate for the most part. Breastfeeding/changing a baby you can do in private easily, a diabetic should never have to do that in public and grooming is just kind of stupid to do in a crowd. I see people on the subway doing their makeup and just laugh at them.

But things like nails and plucking hairs the people also often leave them lying around, which is really gross.
Sometimes there are no private places for a mother to feed her baby other than a restroom and there aren't always chairs there, what's a mom supposed to do, squat on a toilet and listen some broad next to her farting while she's trying to nurture her child? Honestly, I've never seen a woman publicly breastfeeding who doesn't drape a blanket or something over her shoulder and child, most don't want anyone oggling their boobs, either.

As for the diabetic, sometimes shit happens, kind of like getting stung by a bee and needing an epi-pen.

I mean, if something bothers you emotionally but it's not impacting you (unlike second hand smoke), you can just look away and keep your opinions and comments to yourself.

That's the problem with this bullshit P.C. country, people walk around acting like they have the right to tell you how to conduct yourself and if your conduct isn't what they deem appropriate they act like it is not just their right, but their duty, to tell you so.

Sometimes there are no private places for a mother to feed her baby other than a restroom and there aren't always chairs there, what's a mom supposed to do, squat on a toilet and listen some broad next to her farting while she's trying to nurture her child? Honestly, I've never seen a woman publicly breastfeeding who doesn't drape a blanket or something over her shoulder and child, most don't want anyone oggling their boobs, either.

As for the diabetic, sometimes shit happens, kind of like getting stung by a bee and needing an epi-pen.

I mean, if something bothers you emotionally but it's not impacting you (unlike second hand smoke), you can just look away and keep your opinions and comments to yourself.

That's the problem with this bullshit P.C. country, people walk around acting like they have the right to tell you how to conduct yourself and if your conduct isn't what they deem appropriate they act like it is not just their right, but their duty, to tell you so.

Yes agreed! It seems that people feel certain things are inapropriate if they are personally grossed out by them. But just because it bothers them doesn't mean it bothers everyone.

I personally get grossed out when I see obese people eating. But that doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to eat in public.

I can think of some things i wanna do in public but it's not on your list. :evil:

blushsmiley.jpg

Breastfeeding is NOT a sex act people. It is a mother FEEDING their baby. Why anyone would WANT a woman to go to a public restroom to feed her baby is beyond me. I mean, when is the last time YOU ATE YOUR LUNCH INCHES AWAY FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS TAKING A SHIT? I personally nursed four children and NEVER did I expose myself to anyone else whether they were guests in my home or I "just happened to be out in public" when it was time to nurse (which could be anywhere from every 4 to 6 hours to 3 times a day depending on the age of the child).

As for the rest... though a few of the actions listed would be more appropriate if they did it in the privacy of their own home I could see where a diabetic might be in a position to take insulin NOW whereas I've never heard of anyone that died because they didn't wait till they got home or to a salon to get that excess 1/4 of dead skin removed from the ends of their toes. Brushing hair is only nasty IMHO if it is done in a place where others are eating.

Kissing is always pleasant, even a bit of petting is appropriate (IMHO) but when the guy puts his hand up his date's shirt or she starts grabbing at his package one would think that it would be better if "the got a room".

Top Bottom