Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me about your childhood. How was it?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Mine was fairly typical I would say. Raised by 2 parents, had a brother and 2 sisters. I was second to the youngest. My childhood was pretty good overall I would say, except for the spankings. When I turned 13 everything began to unravel. I hated my dad. Wouldn't even call him dad and still have trouble to this day. He was a domineering father and I didn't respond well to that once I hit puberty. Not getting along with my parents plus the pressures of being a teenager often made life fairly crappy.

I had the most awesome childhood
i have a good mommy and daddy

I'm kinda biased I guess..I don't thing throwing baseballs through windows is that big of a deal.

parents divorced when i was 8, lived with mom. have good relationship with them both , older sister left when she was 17, lived out in middle of no where kind boring childhood

ok my parents have een married for 36 years and sitll going strong
One time i was throwing a baseball and i hit the side of their new car...and put a dent in it and they didnt kill me
so i know they loved me

Can't complain. We weren't rich, but always had food on the table. My folks divorced when I was 7, but they had the decency to keep it between them and not use my brother and I as bargaining chips. They had joint custody, but we could go whereever we wanted. I finished grade school in the city living with my mom, and went to the suburbs with my dad, step mom, and step sisters for highschool. No complaints there either.

I graduated highschool and moved out.

great mom and dad.. spoiled to the fullest with love and material items... i was a great athelete and had awsome friends (best days of my life when i was like 9-12) i moved alot too..back in forth via out of country when i was little but it was cool .... id give anything to be 8 or 9 again.... now older and realize the best days are behind me and it only gets worse as u get older ....HS ruled too.. i was popular and well liked (cuz i am nice and friendly) and stud too..helped i was one o f those kids who was full grown when i was like 14... i havent grown an inch since then (6'3'') and same shoe size too...so sports/atheletics ruled since i was superior in that way... so my childhood ruled..then hit a few bumps in the road....

Top Bottom