Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TANNING POLL: what do you wear in the tanning booth?

what do you wear in the tanning booth?

• short pants

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • speedo

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • bathing suit

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • nothing at all!!! NO TAN LINES FOR ME!!!

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters
How much tanning are you guys doing? Aren't you at all concerned about skin cancer, wrinkles ,and just old hagged out looking skin like that woman in "Something about Mary"? I love to look tanned, but only with self tanner. You couldn't pay me to go out without sun screen and I spend a lot of time outside. I'd really like to know your thoughts on this. For the most part, this is a pretty well educated not to mention vain group of people:D Maybe you can convince that tanning is great but I doubt it.

Nonerz said:

I don't have one of those (with me)...oh-well.

i cant go with you everywhere girl! sometimes you gotta tan alone. besides what good would it be if both our backs were tan and fronts all pale???

:D

Anyone ever done the Mystic tanning where they spray the DHA mixture on your ass. It's like $15-25 and lasts 4-6 days. Heard its pretty cool for like 95% of people, provided the place is using the actual mystic tanning solution and not some knock-off cheaper solution they got off the net to save money.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
My ex boyfriend loved tan lines. When I use to tan for him I would wear a bathing in order to get tan lines as he loved. When I tan now I tan nude so as to not end up with tan lines.
i also find tan lines to be a turn on.;) :p

Top Bottom