x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Sleep issues

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sleep issues within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: I'm a morning person so waking up early in the morning is nothing to me. Normally I used to sleep from about 10:30 to 6 when I would get up and go to the gym. 7-8 hours is normally great for me. Lately though I find myself waking up at 5am after having gone to bed at 11 so my sleep is getting reduced to 6 hours. Even some mornings I'll wake up at 4:30, and the thing is I could go back to bed but can't sleep, I'm basically wide awake. Does anyone know any physiological reasons for

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Sleep issues

Olympian

Sleep issues

I'm a morning person so waking up early in the morning is nothing to me. Normally I used to sleep from about 10:30 to 6 when I would get up and go to the gym. 7-8 hours is normally great for me.

Lately though I find myself waking up at 5am after having gone to bed at 11 so my sleep is getting reduced to 6 hours. Even some mornings I'll wake up at 4:30, and the thing is I could go back to bed but can't sleep, I'm basically wide awake.

Does anyone know any physiological reasons for this? I'm not stressed out or anything but I'm wondering if my hormones could be off.

Re: Sleep issues

ur sick! i am NOT a morning person. i hate people like you!!

clear your mind of whatever thoughts. and make sure no light or noise gets in your room. and make your bed real comfy.

r

Olympian

So then what are you doing up at this hour? It's 6am here and I'm about to head to the gym.

Gym is a bit of a problem. Good time because it's quiet, but no hot women are up working out at 6am.

Quote Quote posted by ponyfitness
    I'm a morning person so waking up early in the morning is nothing to me. Normally I used to sleep from about 10:30 to 6 when I would get up and go to the gym. 7-8 hours is normally great for me.

Lately though I find myself waking up at 5am after having gone to bed at 11 so my sleep is getting reduced to 6 hours. Even some mornings I'll wake up at 4:30, and the thing is I could go back to bed but can't sleep, I'm basically wide awake.

Does anyone know any physiological reasons for this? I'm not stressed out or anything but I'm wondering if my hormones could be off.

You basically described my sleep. I set my alarm for 5:45 but wake up around 4:30 every morning!!! No stress either, but wildly motivated. Sometimes I feel if I sleep too long I am slackin?? Weird thing is nights when I get some pussy I sleep even less...

give your cawk a indian burn and go back to sleep!!!