Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I stay or Should I go?

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
Not from EF, suckas.... hahahaha don't get your hopes up.

So, wed my son is extrememly sick, I brought him into work, got out the important things i needed to get out and left near noon to bring him to the doctor. Found out he had an extremely contagious virus and that he couldn't return to school until fever subsided... and couldn't be around any kids or prego chicks, elderly etc... Then also find out whe he was at his dads and playing football, he had an accident and seems his ulna is fractured. (sigh)

So, I'm out yesterday... of course I get sick, and my daughter gets sick... I've not seen my coworker in a week because apparently he's sick, My boss is in Houston today, the damn office is empty and I've not a damn project in sight. I've completed everything there is to do (im damn good aren't I) I feel like shit, my eyes are puffy... I look like hell with my puffy eyes and bad hair and no makeup.

Now I'm sitting here, basically looking at a screen, reading emails, and posting... No one in the office but me. Should I just say FUCK IT and go home?

4c1nmg5.jpg

forget what i said about i'm sure u look amazing with no make up on....

geez!! frisky damyhn girl u need a whole team of professionals :worried:

Damn nuts... where did you get that pic of me? :worried:

Wootoom said:
if u stay it will be double

double what?

LOL

I'll just sit here and post on ef all day... If I go home I'll not post because I have other shit to do.

I guess you guys don't want the friskers posting today do you :(

Top Bottom