Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seems like every woman i've met has either been raped or was abused as a child

heatherrae said:
Also, let me ask you something. Can a prostitute ever be raped? By your criteria that if they had semen from another man on their clothing, they must be lying about the man raping them. So, prostitutes can never be raped, right, because they most likely have had sex with other men in a 24 hour period?
Like smurfy said its an occupational hazard. Hooking is illegal anyways. And unfortunately for the rapist he probably got more than he bargained for by gettiing some type of STD from a nasty hooker.

dannomight said:
Like smurfy said its an occupational hazard. Hooking is illegal anyways. And unfortunately for the rapist he probably got more than he bargained for by gettiing some type of STD from a nasty hooker.
OMG...so rapes against prostitutes should not be prosecuted because they are asking for it? You know, lots of serial killers target prostitutes too, because, sadly, so many people really do view their lives as expendable. The killers figure no one will try that hard to figure out who killed them. That is an occupational hazard for them too. Maybe we should just let them get away. I mean, why waste the taxpayers money investigating and then prosecuting. It's only hookers. They don't mean anything. They were asking for it because they have sex for money. Is that right?

heatherrae said:
OMG...so rapes against prostitutes should not be prosecuted because they are asking for it? You know, lots of serial killers target prostitutes too, because, sadly, so many people really do view their lives as expendable. The killers figure no one will try that hard to figure out who killed them. That is an occupational hazard for them too. Maybe we should just let them get away. I mean, why waste the taxpayers money investigating and then prosecuting. It's only hookers. They don't mean anything. They were asking for it because they have sex for money. Is that right?
lol of course a prosititute can be raped. technically anyone can be raped. however, it's also possible and likely that some have fabricated rape and assault accusations for various reasons. In the case of a prostitute, unfortunately she will likely not be considered credible because of what she does for money.

N00bzNight0ut said:
prostitutes should always have a pimp
Pimps_Up_Hoes_Down.jpg

heatherrae said:
And serial killers also target gays ie J dahmer, kids/gasey, brunette women/bundy. And also if you reading most posts I never said they were asking for it nor do I think its right. Do you think prostituting is right? Do you think making media wide false accusations is right?

Powerbuilder333 said:
The only thing sadder than this thread is I actually read every post on it. I feel like I've been raped.

well if you feel like you were raped, then you probably were.

you should go tell the next girl you meet you've been raped. She might treat you nicer and give you more attention.

or you can just start a thread about it like some 'cough' 'cough' he,ther' cough'

Top Bottom