Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saw a piece of the US show for raising funds...

Jeff_rys

Then Muhammed Ali comes on the screen and all he is interested in is....right, promoting the Islam.

Changing your name from Cassius Clay to Muhammed Ali, changing religion, well well, he may have been the greatest boxer of all time, but sure does not have a strong mind when it comes to logical thinking.

gimme a break!

I thought Will Smith seemed very emotional. As for Ali, he's always had that 'tude...he wanted everyone to know his religion ain't bout violence.

Durst was very emotional, too...that was prob one of the best performances of the night...I thought they did a great job! Just cause Durst is known for his hardcore stuff, doesn't mean he can't be affected by the tragedy. The goo dude was very good, too, more emotional than usual.....think about how quickly they learned that song and put it together with the other instruments...

Are you kidding me? They added new words to it, and didn't sing it right at all. I could of sung it better, and thats the truth. At least I know how to sing it (Its my favorite song, so unless its done to perfection, I don't wanna hear anyone but Pink Floyd doing it)

Top Bottom