Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the road-house side show thread....?

VooDoo Lady

What's that thread about? Can someone do a Cliff's Notes version for me? I have a very short attention span and a bit o' ADD - reading it ain't happening...

merci beaucoup....

:spin:

Mainly, it discusses Cornholios addiction to used tampons and orange toupees. peace

PM Dballer...he is really the only one who knows.

From the infamous road-house side show thread:

Originally posted by dballer

Once upon a time there was this guy named May1010.. he was always starting up shit with folks on the boards. Even though May and I had different ideals.. I still thought he was funny. One night I was checking out the boards.. and I noticed a thread (locked and deleted now) but the thread was posted by RyanH.
Anyhow, May was on there stirring up problems as usual.. and I was just giggling my ass off reading about how mad May was making Ryan. My giggles turned into downright laughter as Ryan began franticly locking, deleting and editing threads made by or about May. Well of course I could not just sit there and enjoy this event without jumping in somewhere.. so I chose to side with May... due to the fact that he was the one with the sence of humor.

Before long I was being scolded and made fun of by Ryan for sticking up for May1010. But I could have cared less.. I was laughing so hard I just wanted to see more. Ryan was posting all kinds of threads.. and May was right there to take any bit of seriousness out of these threads. In the heat of Mays thread destruction came Ryans immortal rebuttal.......

I will not let you turn this intelligent discussion into a Road-House Side Show.
Edited

This comeback had me on the floor. To this day.. I have never laughed that hard... well maybe once when I ate a bunch of mushrooms.. but in this case I was just on alot of coffee.... a day I will never forget. I hope oneday May will return to the boards and begin his terror again.

That thread has alot of personal stuff... it would take a long time to read the whole thing.

Top Bottom