Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it really healthier to buy organic?

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
I read a recent article saying that it wasn't. The free range poultry was tested along with the corn-fed hormone poultry and found no real difference other than the hormone cattle had higher immunities to infectious diseases.

Another argument is that buying from small farms is better for the economy when in fact it takes longer shipping routes to deliver it to supermarkets hence more emissions.

The best way to do it is to actually drive to a local farm and buy all your shit direct...that is if you have the means to do so.

discuss

yes and no. The debate is ongoing.
I would rather eat chickens that have not been pumped with antibiotics and I would rather eat veggies with no chemicals.

I'm sure Musclemom will have some great insight on this

there is... so many things just the use of heavy metals all the processing foods go through i read alot about it.. but for long term health yup!

do i follow it ? nope cuz im still in school

Faizakafez said:
there is... so many things just the use of heavy metals all the processing foods go through i read alot about it.. but for long term health yup!

do i follow it ? nope cuz im still in school

and if anyone follows info about heavy metal poisoning, you'll know how much damage it does to the body.
Many cancer researcher and dr's believe the incidence of cancer is at an alarming rate due to the chemicals in the enviroment and the ones we consume.

I grew up on a farm. I ate unpasteurized milk...lol. I ate our own eggs, chickens, cows, pigs, vegetables, etc. I can tell you the quality is NOT the same when you get it in the grocery store.

Honest to God, even the eggs are better on the farm.

I don't know what all they do in the commercial organic farms, but I just know that the food we grew ourselves was so much better.

heatherrae said:
I grew up on a farm. I ate unpasteurized milk...lol. I ate our own eggs, chickens, cows, pigs, vegetables, etc. I can tell you the quality is NOT the same when you get it in the grocery store.

Honest to God, even the eggs are better on the farm.

I don't know what all they do in the commercial organic farms, but I just know that the food we grew ourselves was so much better.

Better what...tasting? You think that you just imagine them to taste better since everything seems to be more enjoyable as a child?

Top Bottom