Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Really cool... movie being filmed in this back woods broke back town of New Iberia... LOL Yes... We are like getting up there .......... heehee

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
Half the streets down town are closed with detour's... really a bitch for me beings I have to freaking detour to go get my kids from day care... dammit.

But its cool, I believe I will go get a black trench coat and streak the scene ... I'll do my sniper move on them and they will never know. hee hee

Here is the movie...

http://www.iberianet.com/articles/2007/04/25/news/news/news52.txt

Frisky said:
Half the streets down town are closed with detour's... really a bitch for me beings I have to freaking detour to go get my kids from day care... dammit.

But its cool, I believe I will go get a black trench coat and streak the scene ... I'll do my sniper move on them and they will never know. hee hee

Here is the movie...

http://www.iberianet.com/articles/2007/04/25/news/news/news52.txt

What the hell is "New Iberia"? I never even heard of Old Iberia...

Becoming said:

well... New is in...

fuck... I dunno... but its a prerequisite that every female have at least a D cup boobage and its in some kind of contract. They give us till the age of 12 and then the doctor takes over and NI takes matters in its own hands.

Frisky said:
well... New is in...

fuck... I dunno... but its a prerequisite that every female have at least a D cup boobage and its in some kind of contract. They give us till the age of 12 and then the doctor takes over and NI takes matters in its own hands.

Sounds like a wonderful place. The city council should require tube tops as well.

Frisky said:
Sounds like a happening place...

what is NI?

(EDIT-oops, NI is probably New Iberia - I am a dumbass..)

redguru said:
The city council should require tube tops as well.
Tube tops are highly underutilized in todays society IMO

Re: Really cool... movie being filmed in this back woods broke back town of New Iberi

Becoming said:
Iberia, the Iberian Peninsula which consists of Spain and Portugal.

Frisky said:
well... New is in...

i must visit this special place

jerkbox said:
i must visit this special place

I'd bring back up... peeps here are really strange :worried:

Top Bottom