Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"CT" from "The Real World" Paris.

Atomic Punk

What do you think of him? Asshole, or misunderstood? He is the dude from South Boston, who clocked that guy outside the bar if you don't watch it, but might have seen that clip. I thought he was a little overboard by getting into the fight, but also that he was definitely right about Adam talking shit behind his back. That little prick was the one he shouldv'e busted up. What a sissy that guy is.

i only wish i had been chosen for that show cause i would have had anybody's back that that stupid, moron, drunken, ignorant-talking CT would have threatened.

i thought he was a pussy.

Code said:
99% of southies are ignorant, beliigerent pricks.

And CT definitely continues the tradition. I hope Ace porked Mallory's phat bottom. I would have.

He is awesome. Hands down the best character on that show in a long time. Perhaps this is b/c he is very much like myself, most of my friends, and a lot of people our age from the Northeast. Most of my friends from the NY, NJ, New England area think he is hilarious. Except when he says he needs to change. That's bullshit.

KillahBee said:
He is awesome. Hands down the best character on that show in a long time. Perhaps this is b/c he is very much like myself, most of my friends, and a lot of people our age from the Northeast. Most of my friends from the NY, NJ, New England area think he is hilarious. Except when he says he needs to change. That's bullshit.

he's an ignorant fuckwad. he was just jealous of the other two guys because they were better looking and getting more pussy.

Top Bottom