Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question....

Magick69 said:
nope bro i am not speaking about an ex.. i was speaking being jelous of the men that your actual girfriend had in the past; i think is called retroactive jelousy.

I know is irrational becasue is in the past but my blood boil when i imagine my girfriend being together with another bloke before me...

Well then stop imagining it and you'll be fine...

avidinternet said:
Well then stop imagining it and you'll be fine...

thanks i guess this is what to do but at times is difficult.do you expreince this type of jelousy with your b/f?

i ,like the other bro in this thread, had a curiosity about her past so i started to ask and the weird stuff is that the more i ask and the more she asnwer , not to upset me, the more i feel shit and the more i want to know....
i feel shit even if she repeats that no one was like me and i am the only person that she have ever desired of marry becose i have all the traits that she appreciate in a man.

I am scared becose with this jelousy i can destroy a very beutiful relationship, she is very caring and she love me a lot and have lots of patience for my jelousy. Rationally i also think that for today standard she did not have lots of relationship after all she is 36 and had 6 boyfriend before me.

i am scared i can lose her if i continue... :worried:

Top Bottom